Cardiovascular disease (heart diseases and stroke) is one of the top causes of death in Singapore, accounting for 1 in 3 deaths every year¹. Early prevention starts by first understanding your heart health and disease risk through detection and timely treatment, so listen to your heart!
Our Comprehensive Gold Package aims to help you detect heart disease at an early stage. With that, our cardiologist can work with you on preventive interventions such as lifestyle changes and medication, depending on your screening results.
The screening package includes a series of tests, including thorough examination by our cardiologist, comprehensive blood tests and heart imaging scans including echocardiography, the treadmill stress test and electrocardiogram. We can arrange for a same-day# consultation with our heart specialist, to review and explain to you the results of your screening.
Comprehensive Gold Package
*Inclusive of consultation. Strictly by appointment only. Terms & conditions apply.
#Same-day consultation by request only.
¹Source: Ministry Of Health
- Consultation with Cardiologist
- Medical history & risk profile screening
- Physical Examination
- Height & Weight
- Blood Pressure Reading
- Review and Report
Full Blood Count, PBF
- Kidney Function Test
- Diabetic Panel
- Bone/Joint Profile
- Urine Analysis
Urine Microalbumin/ Creatinine Ratio
- Thyroid Profile
Free T4 (FT4)
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Liver Function Test
- Lipid/Cardiac Risk Profile
Chol Total/HDL Ratio
wr C-Reactive Protein (wr-CRP)
- 12-Lead Electro-cardiogram (ECG)
- 2D Echocardiogram (ECHO)
- Treadmill Stress Test
Preparing for Your Heart Screening
- As fasting is required for the blood test, please abstain from food and drinks for at least 6-8 hours before your scheduled appointment. Sips of plain water are allowed.
- Please bring along sports attire for cardiac evaluation purposes. This includes sports shoes and socks.
- For your comfort and convenience at the medical examination, it is advisable to wear a 2-piece outfit.